Knife case

Well, I need to ask a favor of you fine peoples here. My dad has gave me several knives of all shapes and sizes with all types of stuff on the outsides of them. Everything from John Deere tractors to Nascar to wolves, along with a couple matching pocket watches. All auction stuff, usually 2 bucks a pop, but that's of no importance. He likes buying them for me, I like receiving them from him. A happy happy situation. So anyway, he was up here yesterday with a couple more and asked me why I haven't built a display for them yet. I told him six months ago I was "fixin to build a display". My question is, since they are all shapes and sizes, how would one display them properly. I DAGS'ed and saw a few display cases, but really couldn't get any kind of detail as to what was holding them, or what they was placed on. I was thinking some type of something (foam?) that would mold itself or something? It would have to hang on the wall, no room for a desk/coffee table type case. Any inspiration/thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Bullwinkle J. Moose

Shallow glass-front case with glued-in-place rare earth magnets with felt pads to prevent scratches?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
Bullwinkle J. Moose