Kity Speed Supplier

I have a partial can of Kity Speed N 2973. Apparently made by or sold by Kity, made in W.Germany. Directions in French and English.

I have no idea where or when I bought it, and would like to have a couple of woodworking friends use it on their saw and planer tables. Protects and lubricates. It seems to be a mixture of wax and graphite

- silvery gray in color.

Anyone know of a source?

Thanks in advance.

Grov

Reply to
Grover

Graphite? On a planer table? Surely the stuff is for lubing the adjuster threads?

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Nope - for the surface. Works great - slippery, and doesn't stain any wood I've found. Goes on like paste wax - us it on my saw tables, planer table, and other metal surfaces...

Grov

Reply to
Grover

I did a google search - one hit: An article about routers mentions it.

emailing "Bill" at bill snipped-for-privacy@zd.com

Please post if you find it - sounds interesting.

Dave

Reply to
David Bridgeman