Kitchen cupboards

Can any one help me with tracking down plans for building kitchen cupboards with drawers.

Any help will be much appreciated

Peter

Reply to
Raven

I like this book

straight forward

Reply to
Tvfarmer

Cupboard? Not cabinet?

Is this what you want:

Charlie Self

Check this out

Reply to
Matt

I asked the same question a while back and I was given this advice:

"Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets"

straight-forward, right to the point.

Reply to
busbus

A cupboard is a box with one side open. A drawer is a box with one side open. Generally I make boxes without plans. I only need to know the size. After the boxes are done I make the face frames. Then I make the doors. Again only needing the measurements. For a large number of cabinets I might create a cutting list.

Reply to
Pat

Danny Proulx's book is good enough to run a company's methods.

Robatoy

want:

must be from UK, Ireland, Australia or NZ (and maybe others) where the term cupboard is commonly used instead of cabinet.

Reply to
Jimbo