King Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide (minor problem)

Good Evening:

I have a King 10" Compound Sliding Mitre Saw (Model 8372) and the laser has died after a year; it faded away, hence I need to replace the battery. I cannot locate my book and after I took the laser assembly off the saw, for the life of me I cannot gain access into the housing to get to the battery. Does anyone know how I can gain access to the battery in the laser guide assembly? Thanks for your time and any advice.

Mike

Reply to
mikeamirault

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1175471023.050261.251570 @n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

It really depends on what gender the battery is. If it's a male battery, bring it a 6 pack of its favorite beverage, and you'll get in without trouble. If it's a female battery, you'll not only need twice as many roses as bottles, but you'll also have to sweet talk your way in. If you're not really sure, perhaps some fried chicken. Almost everyone likes that.

(Check the date this post was written.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper