Kawasaki High Speed Rotary Tool

...just got one for christmas. It's a dremel copy. Didn't know Kawasaki made tools. Anyone use one of these? Are they any good?

Also, while I'll use the tool for standard things (sharpening lawnmower blade, drywall work, etc...) I was wondering if there were any sources of project/craft ideas to use with a dremel-like tool that I could browse... I might try doing some crafts with this thing.

Reply to
sblanky

I don't have a Kawasaki, but I have a Dremel. It's one of those tools that you don't need very often, but when you do, nothing else will take its place. I guess that's because if any other tool would do the job, I wouldn't use the Dremel. It's sort of not the tool of choice. Just don't forget you own it, and one day a use will pop up.

Your question is sort of like if you went to a photography enthusiasts site and said, I bought a disposable camera, what can I do with it? We don't know either.

DonkeyHody "A bulldog can whip a skunk, but it's probably just not worth it."

Reply to
DonkeyHody

I have the craftsman, if yours will accept 1/4" shank bits, it makes a good laminate trimmer and lightwork router.

Reply to
Locutus