Tool store rental

The Man Cave project is going ahead. Phase 1 is to demolish the existing garden shed & garage. Which means I need somewhere to put the lawnmower & other garden tools I'll need as the weather gets warmer. The trouble is tool stores seem to come in 4ftx2ft (too small) and 10ftx10ft sizes (can't get it anywhere out of the way)

Nothing in between... can anyone point me at somewhere I might find one?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

quite a few places that do made to measure sheds/toolstores try google

-
Reply to
Mark

Just put all your stuff in the living room.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Two 4x2 tool stores.

Reply to
ss

If you are doing it in the summer you could use a gazebo to provide shelter from the elements.

Has worked for me in the past.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Buy a party tent.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

That just might work. I don't really need security where it is.

Mark, I don't want to do anything permanent. It's only for 3 months.

And Bill, my tools are in the dining room. SWMBO draws the line before a lawnmower though!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

If you don't need any security, put them on a pallet & cover with tarp

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Have you anywhere you could park a horsebox? Or treat yourself to a small box trailer.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Would a waterproof cover of some sort not do for such a short time? Come in handy afterwards.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I compromised. Been&Queued sell a temporary shed that's half a tent - steel frame, and plastic cover.

It was easier to put up than a shed. But it has no floor... I'll let you know in a few months how it did.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

it'll be dripping wet & your tools rusty

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Pallets, and erect the shedent on top of them for ventilation.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

and by the time you're doing that you may as well use a tarp. Shedent without generous ground level ventilation will ruin anything stored in it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr