JoinTech (2023 Update)

Anybody happen to have one of the JoinTech CabinetMakers System that was sold years ago?

Reply to
swalker

It seems it's just a decent fence, coping sled, and incra-jig on a router table. Looks incredibly expensive too. The above stuff won't be cheap either but that cabinet is probably ridiculous.

Reply to
krw

I have one. At the time I bought it, it had better reviews than the Incra setup. I think I bought it back in 1997. Still use it. It is on a second router table/ cabinet

Reply to
Frankhp

I have one still in the box. Feel free to e-mail me.

Reply to
stev11en