John Moorehead Still a Free Man?

John - Are you still with us?

The last we heard, regarding your foundation and backhoe operator, had us a little worried (stroke, in jail for manslaughter, confined to the top floor of a local hospital.....)

Any progress? Has anyone seen the backhoe guy since you poured footings?

Reply to
RonB

Last I heard, he was considering building an underground shop.....tee hee...

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Maybe it's all finished and he's enjoying his new wooddorking shop... ;-)

P.

Reply to
Paul in MN