INSPIRATION - Butterfly Chair

highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

I think you could be held criminally accountable if anyone actually used that..... chair as inspiration.

UUUUUUUUggggly (imho)

Richard

Reply to
Richard A.

Thu, Aug 5, 2004, 6:30am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospamcox.net (Richard=A0A.) burbled: I think you could be held criminally accountable if anyone actually used that..... chair as inspiration. UUUUUUUUggggly (imho)

Doesn't matter what it looks like, it's art. Art with a price tag of $3000-4000.

Besides, something along those lines would make a nice kids chair. Kids like that kinda stuff, I know, I asked a kid.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

I could see a kid liking it. I think it's the feet that freaked me out. Otherwise, I can actually see some fun things that could be inspired by that.

Reply to
Richard A.

Fri, Aug 6, 2004, 8:20am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospamcox.net (Richard=A0A.) says: I could see a kid liking it. I think it's the feet that freaked me out. Otherwise, I can actually see some fun things that could be inspired by that.

Ah, now you get it. I don't post inspirations to be copied, but to turn imaginations on (some people do well on their own, some don't even have an imagination), and go from there. Hence, "inspiration", in the subject line.

inspiration n 1: arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity

Now you know the rest of the story.

JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

J T