PLANS LINKS - Better get 'em now, while there still here

OK, I went thru a LOT of stuff I had saved, and some I found recently, and consolidated most of it in these plans links. It's probably over twice as big as it was a week ago..

The however is, I realized that I hardly ever use them. If I'm interested in a plan or something, i normally do a google. Or, just check the archives.

So, in a about a week or so, I'm going to try to start going thru the links, and dumping what I don't use. Which means that eventually a goodly portion of the wood links are gonna be gone. So, if you are interested in any of those links, best start saving them on your own.

The link to the page will stay good (until and unless someone irritates me enough), so you will still be able to access what's there, it's just there isn't going to be as much there.

And, if you're new here, don't e-mail me.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

First link is dead.....

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Tue, Aug 3, 2004, 1:49pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@eliminator.com (BobS) burbled: First link is dead.....

So's your brain. Up yours.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

They're gone. Thank Bob S.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

Next time you need a favor... remember this post Theo.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

A misunderstanding. The link is back, and is good.

The Small Print is gone tho.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

Apparently JOAT is having a bad hair day and decided to slam on me because I mentioned that the first link on his site was dead. Below are probably 99% of the woodworking links he listed plus some of my own that have free plans available.

All these links work - I just verified everyone of them.

Bob S.

?url=freewoodworkingplan%2Ecom
?DOC_ID=p_2_99_23589_24200.htmlhttp://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Concourse/5612/flgcase.htmlhttp://www.diablowoodworkers.com/flagcases.htmlhttp://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p=WW/WoodSplash.html&rn=nonehttp://www.rareplans.com/http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/http://www.woodhaven.com/http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/index.htm

Reply to
BobS

Reply to
Grandpa

It was simply a comment to JOAT about one of his links being bad. It was not a derogatory remark nor was it a slam against him, I simply stated a fact. Since he went through the trouble of posting all that info to a web page and then making a post about it, I thought he might like to know that he had a problem. He does not want private emails as he stated (even though we have swapped emails over the past couple of years), so I made the comment, short and to the point. Certainly not looking to get lambasted over it.

But to answer your smart-ass comments, neither. Sheeeez, try to do someone a favor around here and you get all the uptight, haven't got anything better to do, wooddorkers coming at you with switch-blades. Try contributing something useful instead of provoking a fight.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Gee, who pissed in your Wheaties?

=========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Man am I looking forward to getting old. Then I can be an old fart with a shitty attitude too! Yessiree!

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

WTF is the big friggen deal? You found "a link" not be working and you pointed it out.... problem? Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

JOAT > THANK YOU < very much for this GREAT list of links! Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

thanks, JOAT, 'preciate it!

-Dan V.

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

It has been determined that Bob deserves an apology. So be it.

My apology to Bob, for any injustice he may have suffered.

To preclude any similar event, I urge reading of the Not So Small Print on my plans page, and reference my July 20 post:

Also, the plans page is on it's way out, and when it dissolves completely, will not return.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

Bob S.;

Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my comment. Please accept my apology. I didn't see a smiley face in your original post so it appeared that you were slamming JOAT because he had a bad link in his list, which is apparently not the case. Having read so many posts by others in the past slamming him I thought this one was of the same ilk. I think he does a great service for those of us looking for 'inspiration'. I was obviously wrong about your reply and again, I apologize. My stupid mistake for which I take full responsibility (something us old goats should never be afraid to do).

Grandpa

BobS wrote:

Reply to
Grandpa

Must be a full moon out this week......;-)

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Wed, Aug 4, 2004, 6:40pm (EDT-2) jsdebooATcomcast.net (Grandpa) says: because he had a bad link in his list, which is apparently not the case.

Oh yes, the link was indeed "bad". Somehow, when I cut and pasted it, an extra letter showed up at the end of the URL. Took that off, and it worked just fine.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

A good belt keeps that from happening.

Reply to