Jet customer service kudos

I posted a few days back that my Jet contractor saw started vibrating and it appeared that the bracket that holds the motor was bent. Someone suggested I call Jet and talk to them.

So I did and told them the saw was a few years old and they said a bracket was on the way. The bracket was delivered no charge to my doorstep. It is not often nowadays that a company stands behind their product so they should be commended and considered for future business if they do.

No affiliation, blah, blah, ... just a satisfied previous and now future customer.

Reply to
RayV