Jet 6" jointer for sale

I have a Jet 6" jointer in excellent condition with an extra set of blades for sale. I recently purchased a Delta 8" jointer so I am selling the Jet

6". I would like $425.....it is currently $550 new. I live in Herndon, VA so anyone interested would have to be able to pick it up here....too heavy to ship! Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks, Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Fleisher

How long have you owned it? How much use did it get?

How firm is the $425 ?

Reply to
stoutman

I purchased it in 2000. I'm a chip carver (woodcarver) that is learning woodwoodworking so that I can make furniture, etc. in order to add carvings. Therefore, I would consider myself an intermediate woodworker. I can't say how much wood has been used but most of it has been butternut which is a softer hardwood suitable for carving. I'd say low useage for this type of equipment. As for the price...make me an offer. You are also welcome to come down and take a look at the jointer. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Fleisher

SWMBO won't let me buy it. :(

I tried very hard to convince her that I needed it, but she wont budge...

Reply to
stoutman

to myxpykalix -- seems like you mail account is full. My replies keep getting returned. To answer your question...it is the floor model. Model JJ-6CSX. You can go to amazon.com and search for Jet jointer in the Tools section to see what it looks like. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Fleisher

Our local tool guys sell this sucker for far less than Amazon, but not via the web. I wonder if Jet has a minimum advertised price policy?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Hi, The local Woodcraft store sells the jointer for the same price as Amazon.com. I'm not sure who your local guy is but if price is a concern, make me an offer. You can send me private mail again, or call me at

703-437-9565. Jeff

(ps, I tried to do a direct reply but it still is getting returned)

Reply to
Jeff Fleisher