Japanese Shoji Paper - PVC laminated?

>>>>> Two photos in a row.

Got it, no option to trim later, if you get off your stuck pulling it up.

Reply to
Mike M

Wow, you're trusting. I might have taped strings to the protective tape and slowly removed them as I stuck the shoji paper down, lengthwise. And I'd have installed a center bridge to keep the thing from sagging in the middle, ensuring a tight fit.

Looks good when done. I bet the texture and nuances of the paper shows up better in person than in the photo.

-- A human being must have occupation if he or she is not to become a nuisance to the world. -- Dorothy L. Sayers

We need to find -jobs- for our CONgresscritters! -- Larry Jaques

Reply to
Larry Jaques