Is this Ebay abrasives vendor any good?

Has anyone here dealt with this guy in Alliance, OH?

so, how are the products, like the Zirconia belts?

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

> If so, how are the products, like the Zirconia belts?

Not me, haven't heard of him (or her?)

However, looking at the feedback - 0 Negatives with 3803 positive, 1866 are repeats - meaning 1,937 repeat or multi buys - I'd trust them - YMMV

Reply to
clevelandtech

Do a search for seller barbkat. I bought from her and am satisfied. She's located in Medina, Ohio. Have fun. Joe (in Tiffin, Ohio)

> If so, how are the products, like the Zirconia belts?

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Well - if you're going that far - just go to

directly too...

Reply to
clevelandtech

abrasives

I've purchased sandpaper from this EBay merchant,

Very honest, shipping at cost, great prices, and quick email quote response. Perhaps Barb has what you're looking for?

Gary

Gary

Reply to
Gary

That's a rock-solid feedback profile, I'd buy a car from a person with that kind of profile.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

That will work. However, I mentioned that site on this ng before. Someone else said that site wasn't very good...and they're right. Haven't checked it out lately though. Another suggestion...Got a BigLots store in your town? They sometimes have sanding belts. Cheers. Joe

abrasives

Reply to
Joe_Stein

got some cheap belts from her for sanding infill sides and such. I never found quality to make much of a difference on metal. but I never tried her zirconia belts as at the time she never carried them. this is where I shop very good service and prices and they can make anything. A & H abrasives

18008316066
Reply to
Steve Knight

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:07:41 GMT, "clevelandtech" calmly ranted:

Man, I wonder if she'd trade some belts for website help... I'd love to get ahold of THAT site.

- DANCING: The vertical frustration of a horizontal desire.

Full Service Web Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sadly, the feedbacks mean very little; only that they haven't had any customers who are both stupid and dissatisfied.

My only negative came because someone did not ship after I paid him on paypal. Only weeks later when paypal told him to ship or the would refund my money did he ship. I then was stupid enough to give him a bad feed back. He retalliated by giving me a bad feedback. I will never do that again! I gained nothing, but now have a malicious bad rating. (That guy had no bad ratings, picked up 10 in a week, and then changed his username to escape them. Now he has no bad ratings, and can do it all over again.)

Reply to
toller

Larry, word to the wise - I've done that, trading web infrastructure help for product, and it has _NEVER_ been worth it. In the (er...) 4 cases where I've done it, each time it has turned out to be much more hassle than it was worth, and then they think you're the "Hey, let's call him" guy whenever any random computer-ish problem happens.

If their website is a disaster, consider that fair warning to stay away from trying to help 'em with it. BTDT.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:32:34 GMT, Steve Knight calmly ranted:

It appears that she has only 2" or wider belts in zirc, but I'm awaiting an email reply from her.

Thanks, Steve. No website? Where are they?

- DANCING: The vertical frustration of a horizontal desire.

Full Service Web Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Larry Jaques" sezzed

> If so, how are the products, like the Zirconia belts?

They are an honest bunch. Pretty fast shipping. I've done quite a bit of biz with them. I haven't used their zirconia yet although I wouldn't hesitate if I needed to. SH

Reply to
Slowhand