Is there anything going on?

Not much here. Same-old-same-old. Irish whisky was on sale - so I bought some .. ... half gone now. It gets better after opening & sampling ..
NHL hockey playoffs .. 'cept it's friggin' August ! Sweet corn is really good this year - ! - let's remember 2020 for that at least ..
John T.
Reply to
hubops
The new roof is on, now to get the moldy drywall out. 10 years ago probably do it myself, but feeding the local economy. The hottub is empty too.
Reply to
Markem
Leon wrote in news:MqidnY7bNIQAW7DCnZ2dnUU7- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:
My kid turns 5 months in 3 days. I've just been figuring out how to make life work so there's time for her needs, my needs, and my wife's needs.
Both the wife and kid are pretty awesome and definitely worth the effort!
Puckdropper
Reply to
Puckdropper
AH! I was drinking whiskey at a rate of up to a bottle every 2 weeks for the past several years. Since the End of February I just finished a single bottle. I don't miss it at all.
Reply to
Leon
See above comments to Derbydad. A roof repair and I only watched. ;~) Fortunately it has not been going on toooooo long. S small amount of mold on the garage ceiling. Just sheet rock with no insulation. The mold will likely go a way on its own as the heat in the attic will dry things out. I had another mold spot up there directly under the water heater vent. That vent partially filled/leaked during Harvey 3 years ago. Rain blew in. I cannot even see the spot anymore.
Reply to
Leon
LOL Savor those moments. In a few years kindergarten. Then HS graduation. Then college graduation. Now our son is 33 and the Director of financial reporting for Kirby Corporation. The barge company, not the vac company. ;~) I can vividly picture taking a nap with him on the couch the day we brought him home from the hospital. We chose well at the hospital nursery. Looking back, this all seems to happen in the blink of an eye.
Yes they are!
Reply to
Leon
For the time being, it's their needs and your *wants*.
Your time will eventually come, sort of. ;-)
> > Both the wife and kid are pretty awesome and definitely worth the effort! > Tru dat!
Reply to
DerbyDad03
Bought a Bosch one a few years, tis quiet image actually talking to someone or watching tv with it running.
Reply to
Markem
Spent about a week and a half with a friend giving the plywood CNC router a good workout making "barcade" cabinets. Cut up about three sheets of MDF into piles of various shaped parts.
cnc project:

Also rebuilt a 1993 ZX6 motorcycle, but that's a different topic ;-)
Reply to
DJ Delorie
I'm hoping to get my hands back on my Shaper Origin for the current job. I need to cut out 6 grills to support fabric in cabinet doors.
Reply to
Leon

Site Timeline Threads