TSC 10L Grossly tablesaw

On the height adjustment mechanism, there are three split pins. What are these for and how does one adjust them?
I'm trying to help a friend who has Power Maxx version of this saw. Mine is a Reason. Both refer to the Grisly and appear to be very similar.
THanks
John McGraw
Reply to
jmcgraw.eng
link to parts diagram???
No idea w/o seeing where they are.
For height, can't see why would need any adjustment...one just cranks up and down to where want/need.
Reply to
dpb

Site Timeline Threads

  • Well I get a new expensive tool and suddenly I have 4 customers lined up. I am...

    Woodworking