Heatilator GNDC 36 Nat. Is there a flame adjustment. Mine Very small.

I would like to know if there is a flame adjustment on the GNDC 36 Natural gas insert. The flame is slight and I don't see anywhere on the gas valve where there may be an adjustment.

Reply to
Steve

Steve,

The manual may be found here.

Looks to me as if you should check the gas pressure and perhapd adjust the air.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel