ROUTER Height adjustment

I am looking for a magazine article for making a height adjustment mechanism for a plunge router. I think it has been in the pass year, but my memory isn't as good as it once was.

Reply to
Richard L.

I recall it also. I thibk it was in Woodsmith or Shop Notes....

Reply to
Never Enough Money

American Woodworker April, 2004

Let me know if you cannot find the issue. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks Ed, But that not what I am looking for.I made the one from the March

2004 issue. What I need is a fine adjustment that is on the router itself. I have a factory one on my big plunge router but would like some thing for another router that I have. I know that I seen it somewhere, but when you got over 20 years worth of just about every magazine published, it gets kind of hard. Thanks. Richard,

Richard L. Rombold WIZARD WOODWORKING

489 N. 32nd. St. Springfield, Or .97478

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Reply to
Richard L.