is $400 a good price for a powermatic 64 table saw?

Is $400 a good price for a power matic 64 table saw with a cabinet fence?

Reply to
wayne mak

No. Send me the name and address of the scoundrel selling this piece of junk for such an exorbitant price and I'll let him have it.

Indignantly, H

Reply to
hylourgos

Reply to
wayne mak

Why, at the end of my e-mail address, of course!

The city is Facetiae, USA

If the saw works well, btw, that's a good price.

hylourgos

That was really funny. :-)

Reply to
ukalumni

Reply to
wayne mak

I had one of these and was very happy to sell it for $400. I could never get it aligned for more than half an hour. Dave

Reply to
Dave W

Did you try tightening the bolts?

Reply to