Interesting video

Not exactly "fine" woodwoorking, but interesting none the less.

Steve Barker

Agreed. I like it. Though, I hope OSHA doesn't know about them.

Reply to
Meanie

Osha only gets fired up if someone complains. Ever seen the show on tv how cedar shakes are made? LOL! There are dozens of places with "hazards" like this. The secret is to keep your appendages out of the moving parts. It's basic.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I have one of their boxes with a lock of hair and part of a human ear inside.

-----

Osha only gets fired up if someone complains. Ever seen the show on tv how cedar shakes are made? LOL! There are dozens of places with "hazards" like this. The secret is to keep your appendages out of the moving parts. It's basic.

Reply to
Josepi