Butterfly video

interesting part is about 7:35 seconds in.

It seems to me that such an obvious mistake shouldn't be made by someone teaching how to do it. I guess we've all been there and are lucky to not have the mistakes memorialized on video.

RicodJour

And even if my mistakes *had* been videotaped... I'd never post them.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Ummm, make that 7:35 minutes in. Nothing like memorializing my mistake while pointing out another's mistake. Oh, the irony!

Okay. I was wondering if it was just me. ;)

RicodJour

I thought that you were indicating just over 7 seconds in. I noticed the wrong orientation at about 2 minutes.

I wonder why that was even up loaded.

Reply to
Leon

Sorry about that, Leon. I guess this means I owe you a few minutes of your time. Hope you don't mind waiting. ;)

They upload anything on YouTube and Google. I self-censor all of the time - though you may not notice! One comment of theirs - that the bottom of the mortise wasn't important since it will be hidden - was telling.

RicodJour

Not a problem.. ;~)

Riddled with mistakes IMHO.

Reply to
Leon

But they redeem themselves by warning you a few seconds later: "Don't hammer to hard" I wonder what that means.

Reply to
Toller

That means to stop before the last blow that breaks it. You know - practice predicting the future. ;)

RicodJour