INSULATION FOR SALE! ISO Blue Board, EPS Foam, and ISO Foil

INSULATION FOR SALE! ISO Blue Board, EPS Foam, and ISO Foil

To any\all interested.

I have a qty, and will continue for the summer months to accumulate qtys of these types of insulation.

They are mostly 4 x 8 x 2 sheets and are in great shape, the are "once used" and are recycled from industrial roofing jobs

The EPS Blueboard is priced a $8 per board!!!

The ISO also at $8 per board right no!.

The EPS foam, priced at $4 per board!

I also have some other misc assorted sizes onsite that are for sale as well.

One is a real oddball ISO foam that is tapered rather than one consistant thickness.

These sheets are in GREAT SHAPE, and are a steal compared to retail prices!

While Supplies Last!!

All sales final and can either be picked up at my facility in Framingham, MA or can be shipped to you.

I can arrange shipping to you.

Call me for details.

Jay Duval Inside Sales Mgr Conigliaro Industries (508) 872-9668 x20 Local (888) 266-4425 Toll-Free (508) 653-6672 Fax snipped-for-privacy@conigliaro.com

Reply to