instructions for craftsman ROUT-A-SIGN

I am looking for instructions on the use of the Craftsman ROUT-A-SIGN item #3352572. I have the equipment but can't figure out how to use it or if all the parts are there.

Reply to
Marvin Oliver

Go the sears.com go to parts / power tools, enter number,manual is in stock $2.15 hope this helps.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

The instructions are available through Sears' parts department for $2.16 but the also want $4.99 for shipping/handling. Enter the model number in the appropriate box on their web page to search for the product. Their parts web site's URL is:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova