INSPIRATION - Simple Rocking Chair

Well, "I" think it's pretty simple. I imagine some of you guys are gonna claim you need plans - heh heh, you guys are outta luck, I don't know if there's any plans anywhere for it or not.

JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

hinges in the right places, it seems you could make one that folds in half for storage or moving. Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy