INCRA MITER 1000

Any opinions (pro or con) on this for my Unisaw? E-CLUB Members pay $78.95 until midnight @ Woodpeckers

Poseidon

Michael,

I have both the model 1000 and the 2000 with extra fences (18" to 54") and the stops. The one used most often is the 1000 and once aligned to your blade, it's dead accurate and stays that way. The 2000 is the workhorse and I use the longest fences on it for when I'm making large panels or cross-cutting long (and heavy) stock.

Someone else recently did a review of the Osbourne and another make which I don't recall but he pointed out the pro's and con's of each as he found them for his purposes. No need for me to say I like the Incra's since I bought two and extra fences but I don't think you'll find a better more accurate miter gauge with no compromises on consistent accuracy - but then again, I'm biased.

Bob S.

BobS

I have the 1000 which I use with a sacrificial fence. I got it mainly for doing the odd angles that it provides nice positive stops for. My main cross-cut and 45's miter gauge is the JDS Accumiter, which I still prefer to the Incra for those cuts. Still, for that price the 1000 is a no brainer.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Ditto on both of the previous comments - I have the 1000SE. I put it on my TS, and aligned it, and it has been dead on accurate over hundreds of cuts. A great tool.

Nick Bozovich