Ideas - Plans for a TV Cart

I'm not new to general woodworking, but new to furniture making...

For my first project, I thought I'd make a TV cart/stand that we need for our 27" in our bedroom.

28-30" high with a place for a DVD or VCR and two drawers for DVDs and Tapes...

I know there are a number of websites that have plans and tips.

Can anyone suggest a start here to get some ideas and guides for this type of project.

Thanks

Reply to
cp