I WON BOTH!!!!!!

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set. From the Handyman Club of America.

All I have to do is sign up.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Let us know how that works out for ya. :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Well what are you waiting for......... But maybe if you wait long enough they will throw in a bucket too.

Allen

Reply to
allen476

Is a windfall like that taxable?

Reply to
Robatoy

If you sign up, have they extracted a screw of you?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Have you calculated how much it will cost you to win this yet?

cselby

Jeezuz guys..... talk about a buzz kill......

I got a plastic screw gauge too.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

I got about a hundred black plastic drill gauges from them if anyone wants one. Funny, I still use my purchased drill gauges, since the ones from Handyman Club are nearly as legible. The plastic membership card does make a nice glue spreader, though.

Reply to
Phisherman

The ones I get from them are about a 64th-32nd over sized, too.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I was a member years ago and was rocking along several months in when they shipped - without notice or option - a complete listing of all members and addresses and expected to be paid for it.

Not only was it a security leak of all time - knowing all wood workers.... and their street addresses...

But asking for rather a large dollar amount out of the blue was wrong as well.

So be cautious. Likely they learned that no-no.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn