I want. (Wondering how splinter free it would cut wood)

Just the pump $ 50K + for a 15-year old used one.

Oh well....*turns on IdeaShredder*

Reply to
Robatoy

controlled die board latouts are old hat.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Pumping water at 40,000 psig with abrasives added into the mix can't possibly be a low maintenance proposition. Some of those pump are 150 HP.

Also, the wood would get wet, as opposed to burn and smoke/stink like it does with lasers.

I'll just stay with rotary cutters. Maybe do an aggregate head one day, those make a lot of sense.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:11:00 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Shootin' abrasives & water has to be hard as hell on a pump.

Oh, my Buddha. Is _that_ a Festeringtool, too?

-- We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998) -------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:50:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi scrawled the following:

But where would you put it in your camper? Would it displace Marilyn? (Heaven forfend!)

Where the hell are you now? I haven't followed the PUD since you made it to la playa. Ah reckon I'll have to go see, huh? Awwww, isn't that cute? The pic of you hanging by your tail with the cookie in your hand is just darling. You're considerably more furry and animated than I remember from Thanksgiving, though.

Looks like a fun trip, and you're going to continue it, eh? Cool.

Not telling your housesitter that you had a snowblower was a bummer, but heading into summer at the Equator and beyond would have kept that thought from your mind, I'm sure.

P.S: Don't be dissin' de Prez of Mex while in Mexico, eh?

-- We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda, mystic and author (1925-1998) -------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oh, my uncle, no. Itt (not Thing -- Thing is a _hand_ tool) is closer to a Morticia-er, although they don't talk much about _that_ granddaughter, the white sheep of the family; after all, Wednesday's child 'has far to go'.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:56:50 -0600, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) scrawled the following:

Yum! I love Cristina white sheep. So did Casper. Winona Ryder was a little hottie in her goth getup in Beetlejuice, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques