I Tried to send an Update under" Unisaw blade returned".

It never came up on my computer in the NG but it shows in my SENT file 3X. Are there 2 or 3 extra copies of the message "Unisaw blade returned BUT ITS NOT MINE" there ? If so, sorrry. I think it got caught by my Newsgroup rule, BLOCK "OT" for off topic posts but the n"OT" in the subject may have been spotted as well.

Rudy

its here! at least 3 times. lol. sometimes posting is a little slow. sometimes several hours for me and i got high speed! its at the server end not your computer. be patient they will show up..

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

No, I sent a test MSG that went thru right away but the ones with 'NOT' in the subject line was grabbed by my mailblocking software where I had "OT" on the list to block off topic msgs..not only does it block OT but also NOT. The topic above (with the "NOT" removed) also went thru..others never appeared.

Reply to
Rudy

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:16:15 GMT, "Rudy" calmly ranted:

Try filtering on " OT: " instead, Rudy, with the colon.

Dynamic, Interactive Websites!

Larry Jaques