I stained myself!

As I've said before, there is no disputing taste. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

I know the type. :)

I know what you mean there too. My "organic" banging on the keyboard thing is actually pretty melodic by these standards, but as far as someone trying to play it from a score, I think it would be seriously challenging to duplicate this particular bit of obnoxious noise.

Reply to
Silvan