I Need A "First Router" For My Son

Get him a $5 wood chisel from WalMart so he can make a groove now, make them look pretty on Dec. 26.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I suggested he buy a dado set, install it in his table saw, flip the saw upside down onto the out feed table and push really hard.

I hope he remembers to use a straight edge as a guide.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So which router did you decide on, and why?

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Probably the Bosch 1617EVS fixed and plunge base kit.

I know you said that the Bosch MRC23EVSK was newer/better but he's just one of

4 kids + SWMBO. I already bought him a bunch of stuff when he got his table saw so things are getting out of balance. ;-)
Reply to
DerbyDad03