I'm glad that's done...

I just got through hanging a JDS 750 ER air cleaner from the ceiling in my garage. What a massive PITA, particularly since I did it by myself. Complications involve me walking with a cane. I'm no longer the Man of Steel, I hate to say.

Anyway, brains over brawn won this battle.

BTW: I'm getting a new hip Tuesday. That's why I wanted to get this thing up now... it might be a while before I get to play in the shop again.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Good luck on your surgery! ... and let us know how you're doing.

Reply to
Swingman

Good Luck on Tuesday and a speedy recovery.

Rich

Reply to
RKON

Good luck on the surgery, Mort!

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Mort, Good Luck on the surgery! I had that done in 1984.

Big John

There is a thin line between hobby & mental illness.

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.

Reply to
WilliaJ2

Reply to
Mark L.

Funny you should mention that, I dropped my JDS 750 onto the corner of my jointer when trying to hang it. I think the dent adds character, but SWMBO was sick to her stomach.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki