I'm curious; Anyone here have the New Unisaw?

snipped-for-privacy@s41g2000vba.googlegroups.com...

Other features the same, quality the same, plus the added safety feature. Yep, that would swing things toward SawStop pretty quickly.

Sometimes companies get to a point where they are running on their reputation. It works for a while, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter, but in the end, the company loses its place. Too bad, Unisaw and Delta were the gold standard; sounds like the downward spiral is tightening.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

IIRC the competitively priced equipment that looks like the traditional equipment that we easily recognize is mostly made in China. Then there is the Bulgaria equipment that has been around longer and there is the top of the line Italian stuff.

Reply to
Leon