I'm Back!

Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and post there occasionally.

I haven't been in the woodshop in 3 months or so, but I have been working on the design for a couple of toychests.

see here:

give me any feedback. (either comment on my blog or here, either way I will get the message)

Thanks! Brian

GarageWoodworks

Chest? I would reverse the legs so that the curved bottom is on the inside with a straight outer edge. Yes the longer rails on the bottom would have to be curved on the ends, or you could inset them to meet with the end rails behind the legs.

Reply to
Leon

I'm with Leon.

Curved outside leg doesn't appeal to me.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

When you decide you don't like googlegroups, look at

a real news-server. $10 for 25gigs of news -- *NO* time limit. not a month, not a year. stays valid until you've pulled down 25 gigs of articles.

If you're a big user, get 110 gigs for $25.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote in news:8I6dnReqZ58XmnXVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.nuvoxcommunications:

I second the motion for astraweb!