I Guess SWMBO Wants Me Back In the Shop

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:52:37 -0500, Silvan brought forth from the murky depths:

No, he meant BEFORE he got hit by it so he could AVOID you.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Oh No! Eeeeewwwwwww!

When delivering Welch's grape juice, had some reject product(caps weren't tight, it froze), and we were allowed to keep it within reason. I had about

3-4 2qt. bottles of white grape juice in the side box and one in the cab that was thawed & partially drank. SWMBO came to yard to pick me up, and when I handed her the partial she gave me the *look* and said "what the Hell are you handing me THAT for?"(knowing I kept an emergency container). I have to admit I missed a golden opportunity, I didn't take the top off and have a drink.
Reply to
Norman D. Crow

I think I would have a lot of second thoughts about the sharpness of that pop-top thingy and the possibilities of my unit coming in contact with the edge....

Just thinkin' out loud!

Philski

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
Philski

Oh, well then... It's one of 26 different trailers. None of them have any special markings, and there are several different makes, models and styles. The one thing they all have in common is that they'll have Virginia license plates. If in doubt, it's the one with the spray of piss wafting out the back.

Is that better?

Reply to
Silvan

LOL!

Of course, there are people who actually *do* that you know. Some weirdo group out there thinks drinking urine is the key to eternal life, or some damn thing.

Reply to
Silvan

That definitely falls into the category of TMI (Too Much Information). :-o

Reply to
Mark & Juanita