I AT'NT DEAD

Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 12:00am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax) says: The housing shortage I was thinking of was the space taken up by marble orchards instead of shopping malls and parking lots. %-) The link get changed to:

When I try it, and you're right, it doesn't connect. It still doesn't when I remove the @ and try it some more. Interesting. I'll keep trying.

That's what I figured you meant. And, once I'm gone, it's up to someone else to worry about it.

I tried both thos links. The one you supplied first. Took three tries, then it worked for me. The other one worked first time. It's goofing up again today, but just in case,

All I can say is, keep trying.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

David

Well, abevigoda.com is kind of strange to start with. He's having fun with the whole thing (assuming he knows it exists?!?!), and that's apparently the sort of thing that IT geeky types can enjoy and respect. So, since it's so easy to parse the output of the site and make a plugin to do so, and since firefox was written to have excellent plugin support, it seems like a natural.

There are plugins to check the amount of soda in web-enabled soda machines. Because you'd hate to walk all the way down to the machine to find out it was out of Mountain Dew, of course.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You gott'a stay in here - albeit in small exposures - to build up the immunity...

Reply to
patrick conroy

Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 8:37am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com (David) asks: What does "at'nt" mean? I ain't heard that one yet...

You need to read more. It's a direct quote. From Granny Weatherwax.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 5:33pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@conroy-family.net (patrick=A0conroy) claiming: You gott'a stay in here - albeit in small exposures - to build up the immunity...

I promise to consider that. Maybe.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Glad that you're still on the correct side of the grass, bro!

whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it... and let us know how much fun you're having..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis