I AT'NT DEAD

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 3:34am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) asks:How about once a week you just post: Subject: I AT'NT DEAD If you miss one week, expect to get a lot of sympathy cards the following week.

Nah, that'd mean I'd have to keep a schedule, and that would never work.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Fri, Apr 8, 2005, 11:08pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@solivant.com (GH) suggests: Or just set up a web page similar to

That's kinda creepy.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 12:57am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@easystreet.com (Fly-by-Night=A0CC) laments: Well, maybe next time.

No prob, I'll come back and haunt you when it happens, so you'll be sure. LMAO

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 5:25pm snipped-for-privacy@spamtrapmindspring.com (Mike=A0Patterson) says: Glad to hear you're OK. I do miss your plans posts, a lot were not useful for -me-, but those few good ones were well worth going through the others for. One of these days I'd like to see an update on the motor-oil treated Tiki.

Thanks. It's plenty easy to find plans, I was just about the only one posting any.

The Tiki died. You missed that? Not because of the oil, but it split apart when it hit the ground again, too far gone. I've been meaning to get another done, but keep getting distracted. Anyway, kept using the wood I was gonna use on it for other things. But, the older kid is now coming up with some free wood, so should have some soon. The next one will be treated (some way) before it goes up. I do have one in the shop, but it'll stay there. I'll put up a picture of the new one, when it gets done.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

had, in fact, >been the Pope all along.

Boy, that would really pissed off the Woodworking Gods. LOL

talked to your >doc about getting an epinepherine >injector (epi-pen).

Nah, just a bit of desitin.

jittery, so >probably the opposite of what you'd need >in that case.

If I wanted to be tense and jittery, I'd just adopt a couple of kids. LMAO

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:31pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Dave=A0Hinz) says: There's even a plugin for the firefox browser that checks his status, and will change the display from "alive" when the site changes. I love technology.

That's definitely weird.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sat, Apr 9, 2005, 9:26pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) pushes:

This has a certain appeal. Can probably be adapted to WebTV fairly easily, too. Glad you're above ground, JOAT.

Hmm, they still could have called it an "i pot" if it had been put in a toilet. I'm not sure tho, if it was put in a toilet, I think I might start going outdoors. Creepy Big Brother is monitoring you. LOL

Like I told someone else, I figure on being cremated, and then not being buried. Maybe I'll have the ashes dumped out in the jet stream, starting on one of the coasts, then I can drop in on every one of you guys. LMAO

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Norm made a CD case from that basic inspiration. One of these days I'm going to build it (or a reasonable derivative thereof).

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Your call if you want to post it or not.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Don't forget to get a second opinion.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3114.bay.webtv.net:

That's all I need - the toilet sending email three times a night!

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

J T wrote: snip

Cremation seems like a reasonable answer to the, ah, housing crisis. I would be interested in the URL, thanks.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Sun, Apr 10, 2005, 12:35am snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) advises: Don't forget to get a second opinion.

I always double-check with the nurse. LOL

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sun, Apr 10, 2005, 2:09am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) wails: That's all I need - the toilet sending email three times a night!

Would your concern be because of the time, the frequency, or the fact that it was your toilet? LOL

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

Sun, Apr 10, 2005, 4:12pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax) says: Cremation seems like a reasonable answer to the, ah, housing crisis. I would be interested in the URL, thanks.

Once I reach the cremation stage, housing crisis is not gonna be one of my major concerns. However, spiritual, cost (for the kids), and other reasons make it the reasonable choice, as far as I'm concerned. The Woodworking Gods think it's a hoot too.

Ah, what the Hell. Here's the link, you and Dave enjoy.

Strange tho, sometimes I punch it up, and says can'f find it; then, try again, and it it comes up. Just don't think any of it it will stay the same.

JOAT I can see lights from BOTH ends of the tunnel. And, they're both locomotives.

Reply to
J T

The housing shortage I was thinking of was the space taken up by marble orchards instead of shopping malls and parking lots. %-) The link get changed to:

When I try it, and you're right, it doesn't connect. It still doesn't when I remove the @ and try it some more. Interesting. I'll keep trying. Thanks, Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

This link may work better.

in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

That's weird:

doesn't work, as reported, but
*does* work (at least from my domain), after automatically redirecting to
and strange.

Lee

Reply to
Lee DeRaud

It worked for me. Just checked the last two and they worked also.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Mon, Apr 11, 2005, 12:00am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax) says: The housing shortage I was thinking of was the space taken up by marble orchards instead of shopping malls and parking lots. %-) The link get changed to:

When I try it, and you're right, it doesn't connect. It still doesn't when I remove the @ and try it some more. Interesting. I'll keep trying.

That's what I figured you meant. And, once I'm gone, it's up to someone else to worry about it.

I tried both thos links. The one you supplied first. Took three tries, then it worked for me. The other one worked first time. It's goofing up again today, but just in case,

All I can say is, keep trying.