How to cut quarter round really really fast?

absolutely, dan. i borrowed a pair of shoe cutters like this years ago when doing production trim on a 700 home development. keep a sharp blade on it. you can get them with different base plates for different miters. you never have to stand up when shoeing a room. i do only custom cabinet work now and havent used them in quite some time, but i'll never get rid of them. best inexpensive toll i've ever purchased.

Reply to
RemodGuy

I do Trim and Stairs for a living and I have to install quarter round (a lot of it) I use a SCMS (dewalt). an average house (all the hardwood and tile) only takes about 4 hours. Unless the measuring sucks and you have to keep re-cutting the stuff. If you install "a large amount" as you say the speed should come naturally.

Reply to
steve