how much wood can a woodchuck chuck

visited a paint store recently and liked their selection of sandpaper and alothough i have not calculated the price i got some nice sturdy sandpaper that has performed well and found some other products that i had not seen before

plus they know the products and they know what works and what does not

eg tsp prep is not always a good idea and i have not needed it but always thought that was a good way to prep a wall for primer

the pace is quite fast although i am not sure how advanced sandpaper is now some of it seems to have regressed into the planned obsolence model

getting hard to keep up with the state of the art in so many things now

Reply to
Electric Comet

I'm not sure how state of the art painting products relates to woodchucks, but if you want try a cool roller, try these:

They have the shortest tightest nap I've ever seen. Almost micro-fiber like on a foam base.

An independent paint store recommended them for my cabinet/book case project. I tried them on the doors the other day and the paint laid down better than anything else I've tried.

I wish I had known about them before I painted the base cabinets with a brush. The bookcases will be a breeze now that I know about these rollers.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

A wood chuck can chuck all the wood he would, If his dentures are any good.

Works out to about 2/5 of a cord a day.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

painting with a brush is fine if you like the brush strokes

the rollers are a good middle ground between brush and spray

the close nap small radius rollers are the best using them often as they will not fling paint around either

Reply to
Electric Comet

they are blessed and cursed with teeth that never stop growing

i would chew wood too in that case

Reply to
Electric Comet