hollows and rounds curiosity

As far as these old designs, along with complex molding ones, anyone know of a tutorial website about the use them? I keep seeing pictures of them and cannot conceive of how it's done...

Thanks all,

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Pick up one of Mike Dunbar's books. He also did a series of articles in AW in the early years.

Reply to
My Old Tools

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:33:53 -0500, "My Old Tools" calmly ranted:

Have you seen what they're going for nowadays? It takes a Platinum card just to go see one.

longer God makes us live. * Graphic Design - Humorous T-shirts

Reply to
Larry Jaques