Holiday Projects

For anyone who might be interested, I have posted two of my Holiday projects in A.B.P.W.

The first is a Jewelry Box made from a 2x6 roofing rafter left over from a recent home repair project - I got the idea from a picture posted last year in A.B.P.W. Just wanted to try out this new bandsaw without ruining any 'good' wood.

The second is an Orchid Table, no finish on it yet. Made of poplar, and of my own design. This was my first attempt at steam bending wood. The valence is 1/4" thick poplar sliced from normal stock, and steamed in an old PVC tube and a teakettle. The entire project was made from two 1x6 sticks of poplar from the Blue Borg.

Happy New Year!

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.