HF Mortiser saga

A Multirouter? IIRC, Swinger has one.

There are various more "reasonable" alternatives (search on "horizontal router"). Of course, you get what you pay for.

Reply to
krw

Yes, I saw his, rather nice, but I have seen some made of wood, much simpler. I just need to start hunting through my mags n stuff.

thanks.

Reply to
OFWW

There are plans, online, to make your own (I found them with the search above).

Reply to
krw