hf freeby coupons

anyone know where the freeby coupons live online for hf

i get flyers from time to time but am fresh out of current flyers

the freeby is that free item that you can apply with any purchase

i looked all over their web site and came up empty

Reply to
Electric Comet

If that was a question, I might be able to help...but it appears to be a statement...oh well...

Reply to
bnwelch

Reply to
JerryOsage

for some reason that link did not work

maybe be because i was logged in already

the used to show the freeby on the main page but possibly they are only shown occasionally or may be that they run out and take the freeby down

Reply to
Electric Comet

If you bought the base model keyboard you'd not have a shift key or punctuation either. Besides, he conserves pixels that way too. Making pixels adds to greenhouse gasses and pollution.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

that is a funny one

Reply to
Electric Comet

Spalted Walt

that is it

i did not see that link

the web reminds me of that saying of not seeing the forest for the trees the freeby is a tape measure and my lufkin lock just broke

Reply to
Electric Comet

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:2uCdnZvtI87D84 snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I'm guessing the Comet enters his texts using a keypunch machine and punch cards. It's been many years since I used a keypunch (36 years? something like that), but my recollection is they didn't have a ? symbol.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

Geez, and I thought using trigraphs with C was bad. With an O26 I'd have to multipunch to get the trigraphs.

Reply to
J. Clarke

signed up for their e-mail. I got one the other day.

Reply to
AsteroidSeven

The ones I used ('68-'74), anyway, didn't have lower case, so I don't think that's it. I'm going with the evidence - he's a snot-nosed kid who doesn't give a rats a$$ about anyone else.

Reply to
krw