Wanted - HF Discount Coupon for 10/11-10/12

Don't seem to have a link in my email for one of the 20% single item coupons. Anyone got a link?

Reply to
Red Green

I don't think there will be one- AIUI, this is how they test their direct mailers and ad paper inserts, by seeing how many coupons walk back into the store. (They ask your zip code as you check out.)Check the nearest newspaper recycle bin, or go find your local free ad paper. Not much in the store I would trust that would make the 20% a big deal, but I did pick up a cheap circuit tracer (tone thingy to map breakers) this week, that was already 5 bucks off or so. And I got another one of the free LED flashlights. They are junk, but for free, they are good enough to stash in various places where they might be useful. The coupon won't get me to make a special trip there, but I'll add it to my weekly errands. There is usually some semi-disposable tool or supply item I need, and their selection is better than the Big Lots 2 doors down. (Which I have seen in several cities, by the way. Is there any sort of link between the companies, or is it just that they are the type of store older strip centers with cheaper rent attracts?)

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

Here's one for 15%:

Steve N.

There's also a 20% off coupon in the new Nov. 2009 issue of Popular Mechanics on pg. 101

Reply to
Steve N.

Go buy a Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine. They all have been having them for the last two or three months. 20% off one item or use the coupons for items that are listed. Only one or the other is good at time of purchase. They are near the last pages of the magazine. Go to their web site and subscribe to the paper mailer & email ad.

Left side ( Free Catolog, Free Retail Flyer) offers oppertunity to sign up for an account. That's as good a price as any.

Reply to
RLM

"Steve N." wrote in news:_GsAm.1222$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe04.iad:

Got it. Thanks. Just that if I'm going anyway, even if I only spend 20 bucks that a three bucks in my pocket.

Reply to
Red Green

Yeah, but he's looking for 20%. Will you make up the difference if he sends you a copy of the receipt?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:QoWdnV69Nd_PE0_XnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Well, seems there's a note on my back that says "Put the F's to this guy". First Kilz with their watered down primer and now someone trying to pass of a 15%'er as a 20.

Let's see, tomorrow it's suppose to rain and the only thing I have left to do on a house is a lot of exterior painting and some roofing repair. Now nature putting the F's to me as well.

Reply to
Red Green

Here you go....Paul

catguy

edGreen@216.168.3.70...

Just an FYI on the Digital calipers shown on that page for $9.99.

I have a set, and while they are useful, they don't convert the measurements to fractions, so you have like living in a "decimal world". I use them for matching measurements, finding centers, etc. but if I really want to know what something measures, I grab my dial set with 1/64th increments.

I'm waiting for my dial set to break so I can buy a digital set that converts to fractions. I may have to help them along.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Sorry....I'll try to remember not to help anybody in the future. You know the saying :No good dead goes unpunished.....

Reply to
Steve N.

Its humor man, HUMOR. Don't take us seriously on stuff like that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski