here's one I've never seen before

The final selling price = $ 100. + 10 % auctioneer's fee + 13 % sales tax It looked like the prices were high on most of the stuff. John T.

Reply to
hubops

For the sake of the sellers I hope so.A few days back it looked like a total washout

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Yeah, that water hose sold for $130. Yikes!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Try to buy it retail for that - - - and good luck!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder

a 5/8 inch 50 foot Stanly FatMax is $137 - and I believe that was a

100 foot 3/4 or 1 inch hose. A Dramm 17013 ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose, 3/4" x 50', Yellow sells for $172.05.

So yes,they got a good price - but the buyer didn't overpay

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Stanley Fat Max hose 50' x 5/8" $62.43, 100' $70.77, free shipping.

Just Wondering

You's talkin Yankee bucks, m'lad - and in the USA. We're talkin Canadian $71cent pesos and in CANADA where it all costs more even when the dollar was at par

Reply to
Clare Snyder

OK. amazon.ca has Fat Max Garden Hose, 75' x 5/8" CDN$ 76.19, free shipping.

Just Wondering