Help! Anyone know of this

Found this site while digging around the internet looks pretty awesome with a claimed 16000 easy to build plans and projects. Well supported with awards etc. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

neillecuas

easy to build plans and projects. Well supported with awards etc. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

obfuscated url elided.

If it sounds too good to be true, it's a scam. Probably loaded with malware.

TANSTAAFL.

(I suspect that snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com is a front for a phisherman).

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Watdotheysay? Sucker born every minute. trolling?

Reply to
OFWW

My money says he's the owner of the website hawking mediocre woodworking plans. Nothing to see here but a desperate, would be entrepreneur.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Unquestionably Confused wrote in news:EWUYC.477730$ snipped-for-privacy@fx37.iad:

Does anyone have any plans for a pointy stick?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

DerbyDad03

Yes, and yet somehow he gathered enough money to spot advertise on MSN Page.

Reply to
OFWW

DerbyDad03 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

charlieb's stuff is still up! :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Wow! That's the proverbial blast from the past.

D*mn you! Now I gotta spend hours poking around again. ;-)

Hey Leon!

DerbyDad03

The FMT has been out for a loooong time.... Complicated... Too bad the link did not show the use of the Domino. LOL.

Reply to
Leon

If is was any good JOAT would let us know. Anyone know whatever happened to him?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski