Helluva ...

.... good football game!

.. and I don't like football games.

Reply to
Swingman

Talkin SD & Jets? That was one critical Field goal miss. I didn't watch any football for 20 years...other than the Big Ones. I used to be a big fan... but since Angela bought me that plasma I have been watching a few games.

At the Australian Open, Kirilenko and Sharapova batting that tennis ball around with those droplets of sweat on those bodies in high def... . . . never mind.

Reply to
Robatoy

I bought a 47" LCD last year just. the Olympics were on a month later and I started to watch the women's beach volleyball and well.......... at least my wife changed the channel.....

And I didn't get to finish watching the NY/SD game yesterday....and for the first time in 4 years I got to watch a whole football game by watching the "who cares" bowl game to see who is going to lose to NO next week. I don't think Brett will make it past the 1 quarter.......

Allen

Reply to
allen476