Heavy air freight for FREE!

Last year, I ordered a Performax 22/44 from Amazon with free shipping. It arrived in CT in 2 days, in perfect condition. The sander was AIR FREIGHTED from WMH in TN.

Monday night, I ordered a Powermatic full-sized (stand-up) mortiser, again with free shipping. The same freight company, EGL Logistics, called me today, Wed., to schedule tomorrow's delivery!

Wow...

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Speaking of your 22/44, have you used it to insure small drawers to be perfectly flat and or exactly the same height? I am building 2 jewelry chests with 24 drawers and precision is a must. Because each drawer was shorter than 4 inches I ran every drawer through the 22/44 to insure uniformity.

Reply to
Leon

Nice tip. I'll have to try it.

That sander gets used as much as my table saw. I never would have guessed it would see as much action as it does.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Yeah, I use mine on almost every project. Concerning the drawers, if you do use the sander to do this it is best on the to send them through at an angle as recommend for most boards otherwise the drawer will tip as it exits. DAMHIKT. I am using 150 and 180 grit for this purpose.

Reply to
Leon

Still in CT? If so, you may not get your delivery due to old man winter. :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

There is that possibility. Safety First!

Reply to
B A R R Y