Has anyone recieved their Grizzly G0440

I'm in the process of building a new workshop and considering the new Grizzly cyclone. I would like to hear from anyone who has bought one along with their opinions, suggestions, or issues.

Reply to
bmac_17

Although I don't have exactly the experiences you are asking for, I did get to the Grizzly store in Springfield MO over the weekend. They were in process of building their first one to use in their demo shop area.

The 2 observations I had is that it appears that assembly will not be trivial. The steel in the cyclone appears to be substancial. I wasn't able to inspect the cannister filters as they were still packaged up. Overall, I was impressed and hopefully later this fall I will be adding one to my shop.

--Rick

Reply to
Rick Schmalzried

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that they weren't shipping yet.

buck. I just hope it performs as they say. Any word on when they will start shipping?

Reply to
Brandon

I'm not sure if they are shipping or not. I sort of got the impression that this was just the first one that they could spare for their salesroom and were shipping everything else out. However, I have no factual data to back this up, just my impression.

--Rick

Reply to
Rick Schmalzried

OK Thanks alot Rick.