Happy birfday to me...

"Robatoy" wrote

The middle one, I hope ... ;)

Reply to
Swingman

I'm glad you finally responded. I thought you had too much brandy and passed out on your keyboard. I got worried, so I went to sleep. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

OK, it's over, let's not milk this thing for more than it is. Back in the pit.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

You just wait till next year!

Reply to
Robatoy

happy Belated Robo! Tom

Reply to
Tom Bunetta

Robatoy wrote in news:c5a9c466-fcc5-4e38-aedd- snipped-for-privacy@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

Well, in a few days I'll be over on the east side of the water to help my baby sister celebrate her big six O, but she doesn't yet know that I will be coming; it's supposed to be a surprise.

Reply to
Han

The Big 60, eh?... well,, , that'll be next year for this Dutch Boy.

"En datteme toffe jongens zijn....!!!"""

Have a good trip and enjoy a cold Grolsch/or/6 while you are there!

Reply to
Robatoy

Happy b'day!

Reply to
Woodie

Robatoy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

She lives near Paris, but yes, food and drink will be good! and apparently we're going to some little place in Normandy for a daytrip. I'm hoping to see some D-Day memorials. Nephew and nieces are organizing.

Reply to
Han